Go down
View user profile

As sad as it sounds, not having diso around is making it harder to cope with shit

on Thu May 03, 2018 9:29 pm
I know I've never exactly been not depressed, but i've been spending whole days in bed lately. It was easier when I had people to talk to. ;-;

going on 15 months of whatever the fuck the fibro-RA-lupus-whatever the fuck pain condition it is now.
View user profile

Re: As sad as it sounds, not having diso around is making it harder to cope with shit

on Fri May 04, 2018 7:36 am
same
my life is a trainwreck that you guys made tolerable
View user profile

Re: As sad as it sounds, not having diso around is making it harder to cope with shit

on Fri May 04, 2018 7:51 am
Aww! I miss having diso around too. Even if we didn't post that much it was still nice to see what everyone was up to.
View user profile

on Fri May 04, 2018 9:42 am
sometimes i get the urge to look up if PG ever managed to quit the PB&vodka. Charles ever found a babyless mama, or FD's butt ever gained sentience, but if Dark Souls 3 taught me one thing, it's some questions are best left unanswered (though i did check a few times to make sure Pyce didn't commit suicide (i couldn't find anything, so i think he's okay))
View user profile

on Fri May 04, 2018 12:35 pm
fucking deserters

dark souls 3 taught me nothing matters except running at things and hitting them with a greatsword
View user profile

on Sat May 05, 2018 3:19 am
I still type the old address in my bar. Sad
I come here every day to see if someone has posted tbh. If people post I will reply. <3
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum