Paradiso
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Ryuhi
Ryuhi

As sad as it sounds, not having diso around is making it harder to cope with shit Empty As sad as it sounds, not having diso around is making it harder to cope with shit

Thu May 03, 2018 9:29 pm
I know I've never exactly been not depressed, but i've been spending whole days in bed lately. It was easier when I had people to talk to. ;-;

going on 15 months of whatever the fuck the fibro-RA-lupus-whatever the fuck pain condition it is now.
reikall
reikall

As sad as it sounds, not having diso around is making it harder to cope with shit Empty Re: As sad as it sounds, not having diso around is making it harder to cope with shit

Fri May 04, 2018 7:36 am
same
my life is a trainwreck that you guys made tolerable
genestar

As sad as it sounds, not having diso around is making it harder to cope with shit Empty Re: As sad as it sounds, not having diso around is making it harder to cope with shit

Fri May 04, 2018 7:51 am
Aww! I miss having diso around too. Even if we didn't post that much it was still nice to see what everyone was up to.
darkturkey
darkturkey

Fri May 04, 2018 9:42 am
sometimes i get the urge to look up if PG ever managed to quit the PB&vodka. Charles ever found a babyless mama, or FD's butt ever gained sentience, but if Dark Souls 3 taught me one thing, it's some questions are best left unanswered (though i did check a few times to make sure Pyce didn't commit suicide (i couldn't find anything, so i think he's okay))
reikall
reikall

Fri May 04, 2018 12:35 pm
fucking deserters

dark souls 3 taught me nothing matters except running at things and hitting them with a greatsword
Jet Palardy
Jet Palardy

Sat May 05, 2018 3:19 am
I still type the old address in my bar. Sad
I come here every day to see if someone has posted tbh. If people post I will reply. <3
Algernon
Algernon

Tue Jul 24, 2018 10:54 am
pyce is a shaolin monk now
Jet Palardy
Jet Palardy

Tue Jul 24, 2018 4:43 pm
sweet does he know karate yet
Ryuhi
Ryuhi

Sun Aug 26, 2018 12:05 am
why am i still alive
arek ricky hotto

Fri Aug 31, 2018 2:44 am
let's keep diso alive lol
Ryuhi
Ryuhi

Fri Nov 16, 2018 10:10 am
I will likely be dead within the next few months.
GWD
GWD

Sat Dec 22, 2018 5:52 pm
how you holding up bud
Ryuhi
Ryuhi

Mon Dec 24, 2018 10:58 am
Message reputation : 0% (1 vote)
pretty bad, but nobody gives a shit
frozen

Sat Jan 05, 2019 3:12 am
I know it's easy to think that, but I'm sure there are plenty of people who care about you. If you're having trouble reaching out to people, there are services you can utilize, such as help lines and therapists. https://www.betterhelp.com is just one of many places that can help you. Life is worth living, Ryuhi, and the world would be less awesome without you.
Ryuhi
Ryuhi

Sat Jan 12, 2019 5:31 am
its really not, and the world would only be missing one person for people to use to their own ends. I discuss it in detail a lot with my therapist, but all i see anymore is the next attack waiting to happen. After having attacks for this long in my life, they're winning. I cant cope anymore.
reikall
reikall

Mon Jan 14, 2019 5:20 am
Ryuhi wrote:its really not, and the world would only be missing one person for people to use to their own ends.
I put hundreds of hours into making voxels for you. You're the only person I seem to have had any actual conversations with, other than my mom, for the past year.
Ryuhi
Ryuhi

Tue Jan 15, 2019 4:09 am
thats true, you've been a great friend. Your voxels are actually the most complimented part of my mod when I talk to people about it, so I'm always plugging you for it Very Happy
Ryuhi
Ryuhi

Tue Jan 15, 2019 5:41 am
I think the bulk of it is that I spend 90% of my social interactions involving people asking/demanding shit of me. My family especially. My therapist says I'm far too critical of myself, but its not really much of a surprise why. I'll go for months no hearing from people until something needed from me, in addition to the whole my job being a servant and shit. I'm honestly considering going on disability at this point with how much its been affecting my life.
reikall
reikall

Tue Jan 15, 2019 6:36 am
Fun is much less describable. I don't care about graphics if I'm not having fun. It was nice having a purpose, so don't hesitate to ask for more.

I honestly never figured out how to start a conversation, so needing something becomes an icebreaker. If I ever did that, it's because I was already looking for an excuse to talk.

Trying to get disability has been a long, humiliating process, but I mean...the system fucks the poor hard in every aspect of life, then takes your tax money to "subsidize" "job-creators," so I say fuck 'em and get disability if you can. You're not your job. We can make stuff.
Ryuhi
Ryuhi

Tue Jan 15, 2019 8:40 am
to be honest you get a decent amount of people admiring your work, unfortunately some of it tends to be people for pining for brutal doom stuff but thats kinda something i'm seeing we all have to deal with Mad

Don't be afraid to work on projects of your own volition, people dig it.
reikall
reikall

Sat Jan 19, 2019 11:18 am
I am afraid of it, unfortunately.
Ryuhi
Ryuhi

Wed Jul 31, 2019 5:52 pm
no posts since january. i miss my family.
arek ricky hotto

Tue Sep 03, 2019 2:01 am
How bout the Slack?
Sponsored content