Paradiso
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I miss diso

+6
genestar
Wijer
darkturkey
Ryuhi
reikall
Jet Palardy
10 posters
Go down
Jet Palardy
Jet Palardy

I miss diso Empty I miss diso

Thu Mar 01, 2018 4:23 am
Idk if I'm the only one
The ending was underwhelming for what it once was
Funny seeing luelinks get upset seeing that there are only 50 active users on at 3 am on a Tuesday
Wish we were that lucky

Anyway dudes
Being a dad is tough but I love my girl
reikall
reikall

I miss diso Empty Re: I miss diso

Thu Mar 01, 2018 8:23 am
quick impression
when are we gonna have a diso mansion blah blah blah fart noises *dumps it all in the trash*

My only goal in life was to get married and have kids.
Ryuhi
Ryuhi

Thu Mar 01, 2018 1:03 pm
diso used to be a pretty important part of my life Sad
darkturkey
darkturkey

Thu Mar 01, 2018 6:43 pm
the end was actually the 3rd or 4th end, each time before it had miracously recovered, but each time less & less. if it had dies the first time it would've been a more dramatic end. it was a good 14 years
Wijer
Admin
https://potdparadiso.forumotion.com

Mon Mar 05, 2018 12:27 am
time has ripped us apart

alack~
genestar

Wed Mar 07, 2018 3:18 am
I never even posted a lot when it was around since the beginning but I loved reading a great diso conversation and all the hijinks everyone got into. I was just thinking of the time Spikey drank strawberry milk out of his chest cavity with little coffee stirring straws.
GWD
GWD

Wed Mar 14, 2018 1:37 am
I blame the cultural marxists and SJWs
reikall
reikall

Wed Mar 14, 2018 4:42 am
i blame violent video games
vmg15
vmg15

Mon Mar 19, 2018 10:51 pm
i miss it too

none of us are close anymore

everyone is too busy with their own lives

while i'm happy for that, it also makes me sad
Ryuhi
Ryuhi

Mon Mar 19, 2018 11:49 pm
I'm not too busy I just know i'm too much of a burden so i stick to trying to learn programming instead
arek ricky hotto

Tue Mar 20, 2018 1:22 am
keep this thread alive!! I'm traveling to Haida Gwaii next month to work for 5 months...should make 15-18k...life
vmg15
vmg15

Tue Mar 20, 2018 4:36 pm
doing what
arek ricky hotto

Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:04 pm
Just a prep cook/dishwasher. Might be lowest on the rung, but the money is good, and that way if the kitchen staff is anus, I can keep myself a little more removed from them. Hoping for the best though. If I like this job, I'll probably go back a couple more years, and work it in between school/work as a Medical Lab assistant to really put cash away. Should be in school for that this September or next....

How've you been Vic? Where are you at with school?
arek ricky hotto

Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:05 pm
Plus it's a swanky fishing lodge and all my food/accomodation is covered. I'm just gonna hang out in the sauna and get massages woo woo
vmg15
vmg15

Tue Mar 20, 2018 6:08 pm
are massages covered?

and that sounds like a good deal. especially being able to retreat a bit. i would hate to have to be around people i dislike. weren't you working on pharmacy stuff? what happened with that? medical lab stuff is good too, just wondering.

i'm okay. i graduated in the summer but then had to take care of my mom until she passed away. i kinda did nothing for a couple months but now i've been working at my family's company. applied for my professional engineering licence so hoping on writing that exam by the end of summer while i keep working here, then going to look for an actual engineering job. maybe move in with my boyfriend at that point. we'll see.

how is your mom doing?
arek ricky hotto

Wed Mar 21, 2018 7:22 am
I think so? I don't know that 100%, but it's likely, as everything else is.

Yeah, I need to get away. I would really like to move away from the Victoria area within the next few years, and I've got to actually make money/get an education to do that. Hmm, last I worked at a pharmacy was around 3-4 years back. I always considered it, but overall I saw that pharmacy technicians got paid utter shit, and most pharmacies are garbage environments. A lab where I stab people and collect their pee sounds more enjoyable. The course is only 8 months, costs $6400, and you come out making $21-$24/h country wide. More up north. Nothing amazing, but it'll open up other possibilities. I'd really only want to continue further education for selfish reasons, like for history or music. I think.

It'll feel cool once the ball is actually rolling on working in your profession! Don't let any alpha nerds intimidate you in interviews! Are you still living with your dad/any siblings?

My mom finished up her radiation a few months ago at this point? I don't think she's had a big scan since then, but I guess that means she's cancer free? Hopefully it doesn't come back, my sister did research on the actual kind of breast cancer, and it was kind of a rare aggressive form with a lower survival rate. Way better in the past 10 years though. I'm resentful living at home since we were raised to clean up every last little thing after ourselves, so I'm a very conscious, clean as I go/organized individual. Whereas my mom leaves shit wherever she goes, and constantly berates my sister for minor stuff. she's doing her final nursing practicum for christ sake. Anyways, my mom's an asshole, she's in remission and doing seemingly well, and better realize that this house is too much for her and dad to handle once me and my sister fuck off. tbh wish my mom could be more grateful that she survived a bad cancer quite gracefully, some people go to work when they have cancer....she's just watched daytime TV like most of her life. oh well! I'm a dick. lmao fuck. I've cleaned up a LOT in this house, and nobody can upkeep it Evil or Very Mad
umopapisdn

Wed Apr 11, 2018 12:38 am
it's what happens ya'll niggaz SELL OUT

i'll remain tru to myself 4 lyfe
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum